- With just the touch of a button, funds can be deposited to separate accounts for each professional in a salon, or professional office
- One smart terminal is all that’s needed
Read the full details below
Some businesses such as hair or nail salons, medical practices or professional offices exist in a Multi Merchant processing environment. With the right terminal, processing for multiple accounts can be a breeze. With equipment designed for Multi Merchant Processing, its easy to add new merchants to the same equipment. Now there is never a reason to have multiple terminals or expensive, non-compliant mobile solutions. In a busy salon, one terminal can fill the needs of 20 stylists or more. In a legal, medical or accounting practice, there is never a reason to have individual terminals for each professional. By simply pressing the right keys and scrolling through to the correct professional , each one can have their own merchant account on the same terminal, each linked to seperate bank accounts.
Multi Merchant Processing is ideal for:
- Law Practices
- Accounting Practices
- Medical Practices
- Hair Salons
- Nail Salons
- Any business with multiple professionals that have their own merchant accounts
Or send us a quick email about what's on your mind...
Latest posts by Russell Halley (see all)
- Ongoing, Passive Fundraising Without Sales or Donations - July 2, 2015
- True Next Day Funding with Overnight Money Express - June 29, 2015
- Use EasyPay to Smooth Out Cash Flow - June 29, 2015