- Paying more than 2% each month? It’s time for a check up!
- The professionals at Real Merchant Solutions can provide a full analysis at no charge. Cure your business health of Merchant Processing Maladies.
Read the full details below
Stop Credit Card Bleed!
Take a look at your Merchant Processing statement. What’s the effective rate? If you’re paying your processor more than 2% for everything at the end of each month, it’s time to schedule a checkup and stop Credit Card Bleed!
Look carefully. Are you being charged PCI Compliance fees? That’s reasonable. Usually these fees will run around $10 a month.
Check again. Are you being charged a PCI non-compliance fee as well? This is common, and really is unconscionable. The processor is charging you a fee to be compliant, and then also charging you a fee because you’re not compliant. Doesn’t seem right, does it? If you had a Real Merchant Solutions Merchant Advocate working with you, they’d spot these kinds of issues and straighten them out for you.
Do you see the terms “qualified”, “mid qualified” and “non qualified” on your statement? If so, your processor is charging on a tiered schedule, which is too often a license to steal. We have the remedy for that.
Most of our merchants pay anywhere from 1.6% to 2.5% all in, depending on the type of business and the way they run things. We can’t promise you that you’ll get lower than 2%, but If you’re like most business people today, you’re watching your margins carefully, and to give away half a percent or more just makes no sense.
Schedule an appointment with the professions at Real Merchant Solutions now, and you can be on the way to good merchant processing health in no time!
Or send us a quick email about what's on your mind...
Latest posts by Russell Halley (see all)
- Ongoing, Passive Fundraising Without Sales or Donations - July 2, 2015
- True Next Day Funding with Overnight Money Express - June 29, 2015
- Use EasyPay to Smooth Out Cash Flow - June 29, 2015